It was nice to escape the snow and go out-of-town this weekend, but on the downside I missed three days of fashion week. I’ve been playing catch up all morning on style.com looking at every single collection. Now that I’m all caught up, here a few things from the fall 2013 shows that have caught my eye so far.
1. Oversize buttons at Altuzarra
2. Kate Spade’s doughnut sweatshirt. I’ve never met a baked good I didn’t like!
3. A backstage snap at Prabal Gurung.
4. The hair at Jason Wu accessorized with barrettes.
5. A simple black clutch at Derek Lam.
6. Bright blue pants at Marissa Webb. Hey, I have the same ones!
7. An all-navy look at Derek Lam. Note to self: try this instead of all black.
8. Lauren Santo Domingo photographed by Tommy Ton. I love her bow blouse and coat combo.
9. Minimal makeup at Prabal Gurung.